PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Center Service won't start

Posted 02-20-2012 18:10
    Using 2.3.1 After installing some Win2k3 updates this weekend, the Interaction Center service is not starting. The error code in Windows is the 1053:
    The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
    Upon viewing the event log, there is one lone error:
    Switchover could not read all required server parameters from the registry. If this is due to a previously failed registry restore, you may need to manually restore the registry using a copy located in the DSBackup folder.
    When I launch Interaction Administrator, it is completely blank, and is unable to connect to the license server. I inherited this system, so I am a relative noob, but pointing me in the right direction would be much obliged.

• 2.  RE: Interaction Center Service won't start

Posted 02-21-2012 06:12
    Messaging Interaction Center never supported Switchover. So, you may have better luck in a Customer Interaction Center forum. Or, if you are in fact using MIC, then something has gone wrong for the Switchover subsystem to try starting...

• 3.  RE: Interaction Center Service won't start

Posted 02-21-2012 12:02
    I agree with Andy, and if you are running 2.3.1 then it would not be call MIC it would be labeled Communite. Now I don't have a 2.3.1 system to verify, but my 2.4 Communite server doesn't even have a switchover service, so confirm you are not running Communite then I would repost you question in the Administration forum to start.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources