PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Web chat

Posted 11-14-2012 19:09
    Hola, eh instalado con ?xito el web chat services. La pagina Check Health conecta. Pero a lo que inicio una interacccion webchat. No logro que se conecte el operador con la interacci?n. En la pantalla del lado del cliente me sale que espere que ser? el siguiente en ser atendido. Por su ayuda, gracias. Saludos C.A. Hello, eh successfully installed web chat services. The Health Check page connects. But what started a interacccion webchat. I fail to connect with the interaction operator. The display client side I get to wait that will be the next to be served. For your help, thanks. Greetings C.A.

• 2.  RE: Web chat

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 11-14-2012 19:59
    C.A., This problem can appear for a number of reasons. Please verify that the chat is being sent to the proper queue. If chats are sent to queue "ABC" but there is no queue with that name, the health check page will work but chats will not connect. Also, please open the file D:\jarkarta-tomcat-5.5.9\webapps\websvc\I3WebServlet.properties, set TraceLevel to 0x1111, restart the Apache Tomcat service, and try again. This will provide more information in the log file at D:\jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9\webapps\websvc\logs\WebSvcServlet.log. If the additional information in the log file is not enough to fix the problem on your own, it would be best to contact Interactive Intelligence Support via telephone or email. Thank you, Jon Keller Software Engineer, Web Services Interactive Intelligence

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources