PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How can i split a process to 2 diferents states at the same time with a checkbox?

Posted 07-12-2013 14:41
    Hi Everyone I'm using CIC 4.0 SU2 and i have a question. How can i split a process to 2 diferents states at the same time with a checkbox mark?? When i'm trying to do it in a Decision or a Parallel Split says that is a incorrect instance. All i want is send 2 diferents WorkItems to 2 diferents States. Bye

• 2.  RE: How can i split a process to 2 diferents states at the same time with a checkbox?

Posted 07-23-2013 00:39
    A process can only be in one state at a time. You would have to create separate process for at least one of the states.

• 3.  RE: How can i split a process to 2 diferents states at the same time with a checkbox?

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 09-26-2013 06:45
    Work items run from a task, not a state. Although a process can only be in one state at a time, each leg of a parallel split can concurrently run a task (same or different) and those tasks can each route work items. If you need to get info from the work item back to the state itself so you can make decisions inside the leg of a parallel split, you could create a work item out variable, and assign it to a task out variable, which then gets assigned to a process variable.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources