PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Report Assistance

Posted 07-15-2013 20:43
    Hello Community, Just got some issues that I'm needing assistance on, Crystal Reports editing of canned reports. So here is what i have going on: I've taken a copy of the Dnis.rpt and i have added a column for wrap up codes, which works great. Now i am needing to get the workgroup/queue of which the call hit or landed at last. And have the option to add in a custom attribute for the same report to display what option the caller hit at one specific menu (our main menu). I am very green as Crystal reports and not the greatest at Interaction Designer and decent at Attendant. I have seen threads about adding custom attributes, sub-reports, etc. But what can be done elsewhere? For example can i utilize the custom attribute in Attendant? I have crystal reports on my local machine of which i cannot seem to get my database connections to go through correctly either. Also we are running on 3.0, any help is greatly appreciated. Thank You, Dean Payne

• 2.  RE: Report Assistance

Posted 08-11-2013 16:10
    I believe the IVRHistory table will provide you detail about the caller's selection and workgroup (first the option to log the data for reporting must check in Attendant for the specific IVR nodes in order to provide you detail about the option selected and workgroup transferred. You can link the two table using Interaction ID.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources