PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  bcp error when trying to import to contact list

Posted 11-21-2013 12:46
    I am constantly getting a BCP error when trying to import new information into one of my Contact Lists. the error states bcp SQL State =22001, Native Error=0 Error Microsoft[SQL_Server Native Client 10.00] StringData, right truncation I have tried imported the same data from an excel spreadsheet and a csv I know the data length in each field is smaller than the original data length for each field. does anyone know of a way around this? I do not want to have keep creating new contact lists all the time. RFromm

• 2.  RE: bcp error when trying to import to contact list

Posted 03-13-2014 09:15
    You should add bcp.exe's path to enviroment variable named PATH in campaign server.

• 3.  RE: bcp error when trying to import to contact list

Posted 02-20-2015 01:30
    Originally posted by baris;30334
    You should add bcp.exe's path to enviroment variable named PATH in campaign server.
    You have to install SQLserver Native Client and SQLServer Command Line Utility on CCS. On the CCS right click on my computer and select properties from popup menu. Click Advance System Properties, on the advanced tab you will see Environment Variable button. Click to button and find PATH variable. add BCP.exe path end of this variable with ( ; ) for example PATH=c:\windows\system32;c:\program files\mssql tools\bin; end restart Campaign server.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources