PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Activated Tool Step?

Posted 01-07-2014 14:16
    Is there a tool step or a way to see if an agent who is a member of a particular workgroup is Activated in that workgroup? Thanks, Andrew

• 2.  RE: Agent Activated Tool Step?

Posted 01-08-2014 13:22
    I'm afraid activation is a bit more complicated. If I remember correctly, it requires a directory services lookup on the workgroup, then a reverse comparison to the members of that workgroup.

• 3.  RE: Agent Activated Tool Step?

Posted 01-15-2014 21:38
    Andrew, Try querying the %Live~!~Data% key for the workgroup. You'll find that currently activated members will show there under "Active Members". It's the quickest, easiest way to obtain this information that I've found. -Kevin

• 4.  RE: Agent Activated Tool Step?

Posted 01-21-2014 19:28
    Thanks for the info. I am also wondering if there is a way to lookup all users in a workgroup. I have created a process that allows Managers to deactivate a user for a period of time in a workgroup, so that after this time has elapsed, they are automatically reactivated in the workgroup. We had issues with agents being deactivated and then never reactivated. But now that everyone wants to use this process, I don't want everyone to have the entire list of all agents, I need to specify only agents of a particular workgroup. Any thoughts on how to retrieve such a list? Thanks, Andrew

• 5.  RE: Agent Activated Tool Step?

Posted 02-18-2014 12:44
    Originally posted by AWooster;30030
    Thanks for the info. I am also wondering if there is a way to lookup all users in a workgroup. I have created a process that allows Managers to deactivate a user for a period of time in a workgroup, so that after this time has elapsed, they are automatically reactivated in the workgroup. We had issues with agents being deactivated and then never reactivated. But now that everyone wants to use this process, I don't want everyone to have the entire list of all agents, I need to specify only agents of a particular workgroup. Any thoughts on how to retrieve such a list? Thanks, Andrew
    Andrew, you should use Lookup tool under System category. You should fill input parameters as follows: Key Type: "Workgroup" Search Attribute Type: "Queue Identifier" Value to use in search: "Workgroup Queue:YourWorkgroupName" Attribute Type: "Users" Then you will get user list in your output attribute value parameter. Good luck, Utku

• 6.  RE: Agent Activated Tool Step?

Posted 02-18-2014 12:37
    Originally posted by knebus;29998
    Andrew, Try querying the %Live~!~Data% key for the workgroup. You'll find that currently activated members will show there under "Active Members". It's the quickest, easiest way to obtain this information that I've found. -Kevin
    Very valuable information Kevin, thanks! I was looking for exactly the same info. Just bear in my mind that Active Members actually show 'deactivated' members!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources