PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Working with Generic Objects

Posted 11-27-2013 07:27
    Hello, I am new to working with Interaction Designer. Now i have to queue up a few generic objects into a test workgroup queue. Can anybody help me with how to start working with Generic Objects. Thanks in advance. Regards shilpa

• 2.  RE: Working with Generic Objects

Posted 12-13-2013 18:45
    What is the source of the generic object? What triggers when they need to be created?

• 3.  RE: Working with Generic Objects

Posted 12-16-2013 17:59
    To simulate the same activity the simplest thing to do is to set up a CustomNotification handler that will use the Create Generic Object tool to create your generic object, and transfer it to the workgroup queue. Normally generic objects are created either by handlers, or IceLib as a result of some external stimulus to the system. The most common is to create them with handlers, so this simulation is not very far from what needs to be done to set up a production use of Generic Object.
    Originally posted by jpshilpa;29769
    Hello, I am new to working with Interaction Designer. Now i have to queue up a few generic objects into a test workgroup queue. Can anybody help me with how to start working with Generic Objects. Thanks in advance. Regards shilpa

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources