PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Copying data to user clipboard in scripter

Posted 08-07-2013 17:23
    Using 4.0 base scripter - Is there an javascript function that will allow me to copy an acount number to the user clipboard to paste into another program? Here is my script: I get a Javascript error that says: "The value of the property 'someFunc' is null or undefined, not a Function Object"

• 2.  RE: Copying data to user clipboard in scripter

Posted 08-19-2013 15:14
    This is code I have used in 3.0 with success. function copyLead(x){ window.clipboardData.clearData(); window.clipboardData.setData('Text',x); }

• 3.  RE: Copying data to user clipboard in scripter

Posted 08-20-2013 14:22
    I'll give it a try -- i'll let the group know how I fared. TC

• 4.  RE: Copying data to user clipboard in scripter

Posted 12-02-2013 19:05
    This works perfectly: function InitTagValues() { tagCampaignID.innerText = IS_ATTR_CampaignName.value; tagAgentID.innerText = IS_System_AgentID.value; tagBalance.innerText = IS_ATTR_Balance.value; tagPhone1.innerText = IS_ATTR_Phone1.value; tagLname.innerText = IS_ATTR_Lname.value; tagAcctID.innerText = IS_ATTR_AcctID.value; copyLead(IS_ATTR_AcctID.value) } function copyLead(x){ window.clipboardData.clearData(); window.clipboardData.setData('Text',x); } Account number is automatically copied to the clipboard. == Thanks for the code -- sorry for the delay -- got bogged down with other projects. finally was able to come back around to test.

• 5.  RE: Copying data to user clipboard in scripter

Posted 12-12-2013 15:07
    Glad it worked out for you!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources