PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  CIC 4.0 integration with Siebel 8.1.1.10 (SIA)

Posted 10-22-2013 18:43
    Hi All, I am trying to install and configure CIC4.0 integation with Siebel and needs some help . I have downloaded the installation and configuration pdf file and the SiebelIntegration_SU3.exe from partner portal . While going through the document i found a point related to importing the definition file related to siebel called (Interactiveintelligence.def) and want to know where this file can be downloaded. The pdf also states that this comes with (IC Integration with Siebel Distribution CD or zip file).Is this zip file can be downloaded from I3 partner portal. Could you please tell me the list of exe's that needs to be downloaded for integrating CIC with Siebel. Thanks, Mahesh

• 2.  RE: CIC 4.0 integration with Siebel 8.1.1.10 (SIA)

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 10-22-2013 18:48
    It is installed by the exe into the installation directory (by default c:\program files\interactive intelligence\siebel). I will request an update to the documentation.

• 3.  RE: CIC 4.0 integration with Siebel 8.1.1.10 (SIA)

Posted 10-22-2013 18:50
    Hi Michael, Thanks and appreciate for the quick response. Is there any other exe that needs to be downloaded for the integration. Mahesh

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources