PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Desktop

Posted 06-17-2015 12:14
    When logging in to Interaction Desktop, I am getting following error: --------------------------- No Email Address --------------------------- The logged in user does not have an email address configured in the ACD directory. The email routing integration will not be available for this session. Please notify your system administrator. --------------------------- OK I am on Interaction Client 2015 R3 Thanks, Vipul Garg

• 2.  RE: Interaction Desktop

Posted 08-26-2015 17:12
    Hey there, I noticed loading Interaction Desktop with IC 2015 takes about 40 seconds. Interaction Client 3.0 loads almost instantly. I'd like to know your experience with the loading time of Interaction Desktop. Andrew

• 3.  RE: Interaction Desktop

Posted 08-28-2015 15:13
    Since the new Desktop is similar to ICBM, the speed is similar to it as well. With Desktop, it has to create the session, check for licenses and module access, load the modules, load the XML files for each module, then draw the workspaces and views. As with ICBM, the fewer views the faster. With Client, it was just a matter of loading the XML and drawing the one screen.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources