PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Clickatell SMS Configuration - Authentication Failed Error

Posted 09-19-2015 16:46
    Hello, I have an account set up with Clickatell and am working through the configurations in IA using the SMS_TR as a guide. I believe I have everything configured properly, but I'm unable to send outbound SMS messages from the client. Looking at the logs, I see some authentication failed messages. Is there anyone who has successfully configured CIC to work with Clickatell who might be able to share what they did in their configs (obviously without the account information included)? I'm at a loss as to why it doesn't work given the configs that I've got. Thank you. Justin

• 2.  RE: Clickatell SMS Configuration - Authentication Failed Error

Posted 09-20-2015 00:09
    As you discovered, the supplied config will not work. I was able to build a config for the sending, but has done to use handler to receive due to the lack of ssh protocol. The guys at ClickaTel are a big help.

• 3.  RE: Clickatell SMS Configuration - Authentication Failed Error

Posted 09-21-2015 13:24
    Thanks for the information, Robert. Anyone at I3 know if/when the configuration will be corrected to allow inbound/outbound SMS from Clickatell? Justin

• 4.  RE: Clickatell SMS Configuration - Authentication Failed Error

Posted 09-21-2015 13:29
    First, post the idea on ideas.inin.com so PMs can see this need. Second, open ticket with ININ so they can open an SCR for this. There aren't too many good brokers out there, so getting this one to work again is necessary.

• 5.  RE: Clickatell SMS Configuration - Authentication Failed Error

Posted 09-22-2015 12:44
    Submitted to Ideas this morning. I'll work on getting a ticket opened with I3 Support. Go forth and vote it up! :) Justin

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources