PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Marquee 4.0 Output XML to file

Posted 04-19-2016 22:24
    Hello, I hadn't looked at Marquee for a while but the last time I did so must have been on an earlier version, and on that version it was possible to set the pkg up to write the XML out to a file. That capability 'appears' to be there in v4.0 but the resulting XML is NOT the same XML which the stylesheet parses. Under the old version the XML was the actual XML as parsed by the stylesheet, but under this version the XML looks to have been rewritten i.e. the xpath expressions would not work on that. Has anyone else noticed this or is it a setting somewhere in the bowels of the application? I found it really useful to be able to work with the xml off-line along with the stylesheet, otherwise really trying anything complex in there is pretty much flying blind. thanks James

• 2.  RE: Marquee 4.0 Output XML to file

Posted 04-20-2016 20:51
    There is a setting in the server in your ININ.IWP.Marquee.WinService.exe.Config file that can spit out sample values. It places the output files in the Marquee folder on the server. The setting is found under the <appSettings> node and looks like this: <add key="buildSampleXmlOnStart" value="all" /> Aside from that, whenever I want to verify what is being parsed I'll usually put the following in tags so I can verify what it looks like in real-time. <xsl:copy-of select="." /> Hope that helps. EDIT: I was incorrect with my former post, the correct value for the buildSampleXmlOnStart is not "true", but one of "none", "all", or "workgroup_agent_status". See here for more info: http://help.inin.com/cic/mergedprojects/wh_mar/desktop/about_config_files.htm

• 3.  RE: Marquee 4.0 Output XML to file

Posted 05-11-2016 03:52
    Thanks Sherwin, not sure unfortunately what I did differently the next time (always a worry) but I did manage to get the 'original' stats XML out on a subsequent retry. At some point I'll try your bit of xsl, thanks again

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources