PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ICElib Interaction class members WorkgroupQueueName && WorkgroupQueueDisplayName

Posted 08-09-2016 23:12
    Soooo... what is the diff exactly between these two members? When I am running a debug, they both have the same value, and I don't see anything in Admin->Workgroups that looks like it would allow two different names?

• 2.  RE: ICElib Interaction class members WorkgroupQueueName && WorkgroupQueueDisplayName

Posted 08-10-2016 13:40
    Originally posted by samandiriel;33866
    Soooo... what is the diff exactly between these two members? When I am running a debug, they both have the same value, and I don't see anything in Admin->Workgroups that looks like it would allow two different names?
    Documentation states it can be used to make the queue name more client application friendly for display. This can be assigned via handlers to be different than the actual workgroup name. The associated attribute to set from handlers is 'Eic_AssignedWorkgroup'. This can allow client applications to display a more "friendly name" to the end user, by making the desired handler customization and using the WorkgroupQueueDisplayName attribute for display purposes. Collapse imageVersion Information Supported for IC Server version 2015 R1 and beyond. For 4.0, supported for IC Server version 4.0 GA and beyond. For 3.0, supported for IC Server version 3.0 GA and beyond.

• 3.  RE: ICElib Interaction class members WorkgroupQueueName && WorkgroupQueueDisplayName

Posted 08-10-2016 21:25
    Originally posted by Ryan_H;33868
    Documentation states it can be used to make the queue name more client application friendly for display. This can be assigned via handlers to be different than the actual workgroup name. The associated attribute to set from handlers is 'Eic_AssignedWorkgroup'. This can allow client applications to display a more "friendly name" to the end user, by making the desired handler customization and using the WorkgroupQueueDisplayName attribute for display purposes. Collapse imageVersion Information Supported for IC Server version 2015 R1 and beyond. For 4.0, supported for IC Server version 4.0 GA and beyond. For 3.0, supported for IC Server version 3.0 GA and beyond.
    Gotcha. So it's a handler-only attribute then, and won't appear in Admin. Thanks!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources