PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Windows Environment Variable for a longer period logging to be saved

Posted 07-12-2016 11:54
    Dear All, I can recall that in the past it was possible to set a windows environment variable on the server to keep more than 7 days worth of logging. Can anyone recall the variable and maybe know if this can be used with 2016 R2? Many thanks.

• 2.  RE: Windows Environment Variable for a longer period logging to be saved

Posted 07-12-2016 12:24
    Originally posted by NiteOwls;33661
    Dear All, I can recall that in the past it was possible to set a windows environment variable on the server to keep more than 7 days worth of logging. Can anyone recall the variable and maybe know if this can be used with 2016 R2? Many thanks.
    Adjust the values by: Open System Properties (Right click 'My Computer' and click properties.) Select the Advanced tab Click the Environment Variables button In the System Variables section of the dialog, click NEW Use the variable name: ININ_TRACE_LOG_RETENTION Use the varaible value of the whole number of days you want to keep (1 to N days) Note: This change is not dynamic and requires a server reboot to take effect.

• 3.  RE: Windows Environment Variable for a longer period logging to be saved

Posted 07-12-2016 12:45
    Fabulous Ryan! many thanks for that

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources