PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  VoiceXML - TTS problems

Posted 02-03-2017 08:55
    Hi team, I are trying configure a VoiceXML Server with Nuance (Recognizer v.10.2 and Vocalizer v6.0.1) I have the following scenario: - CIC Switchover pair (2016 R3 Patch 8) - VoiceXML Server 1 configurated to connect with CIC1 (host) - Nuance server - App Server --> voiceXML files is located here I can't hear the simple "Hello World". VoiceXML seems configurated correctly but the nuance server seems not respond. I am checking the logs and everything seems correct until the interpreter (VoiceXML server) tries to pass control off to TsServer (Nuance server engine) in order to play the TTS string. Then the create synthesizer request resulted in an error. An error was returned by the Engine when sending out the request. I attach a screenshot with logs (tsserver@notes) where I see the error. [ATTACH]788[/ATTACH] Please, Could you help us to detecting the problem? Thank you in advance. Kind Regards,

• 2.  RE: VoiceXML - TTS problems

GENESYS
    Posted 03-01-2017 21:13
    jaymenco, From the screenshot, it appears that the request to communicate with the MRCP server is failing. Unfortunately there's not much more to see from TSServer. If you look at the MRCPSubsystem and SIPEngine-MRCP logs during this timeframe, are there any additional details? Alternatively you could open a case with Support for additional troubleshooting. Thanks, Todd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources