PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Process Automation did not start (since installation)

Posted 07-20-2017 11:31
    I've some problems to get the Process Automatinn Server 2.0 running o9n CRC 2017 R2 In System Manager the "Process Automation Server v2.0" did not start. The log Viewer says: Great! I did locate the IPA flows Data Source Name Native error = [*** DATA ENCRYPTED - KEY NEEDED! ***] Failure opening database Connection and verifying Server storage entry: Description: ODBC error in function SQLDriverConnect; native code = 18456, SQLSTATE = '28000', msg = '[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'IC_Admin'.' But a manually login with this user into the MSSQL Database is possible. Whats wrong? Second. Accoding to the PIA documentation I should verify if all modules are installaed in "Server Manager" / "Module Management". On my installation only 2 of the 3 IPA Moules are listed. The "Interaction Process Automation Reporting" is missing. Unfortunally the documentation only says I shoud verify that all tree modules are listed, but did no tell me what do to if not. Can someone help me? Thanks Andreas

• 2.  RE: Process Automation did not start (since installation)

Posted 07-27-2017 14:39
    Hello , Regarding to the Login Failure , please try the following: 1- Make sure that the SQL native Client correct driver is installed. 2- Make an ODBC test connection to your database , to make sure that it is successfully connected. 3- Make sure that the Password of IC_Admin at Interaction Administrator >> IC Data Sources container is correct. Thanks, Aly Nofal

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources