PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Skill Reporting

Posted 11-04-2014 20:50
    We are thinking of overhauling the way we are using ACD, Skills and Workgroups. Right now based on AutoAttendat rules we are routing ACD calls to a particular workgroup and binding a skill to that call. Right now we have a one to one relationship between a skill and a workgroup. This is tedious from a reporting and management standpoint when you have nearly 60 workgroups. What I would like to do is collapse down to just one workgroup. What I do not want to lose is the ability to report on call distribution. Right now we can report precisely on how many calls a particular workgroup got each day. If we were to collapse down to one workgroup, can I report similarly on the skills and see how many particular calls an agent took for a particular skill within that workgroup?

• 2.  RE: Skill Reporting

Posted 11-04-2014 22:28
    In 3.0 No you can't. 4.0 look at queue detail report that should give you what you want.

• 3.  RE: Skill Reporting

Posted 11-05-2014 13:55
    Originally posted by Ryan_H;31700
    In 3.0 No you can't. 4.0 look at queue detail report that should give you what you want.
    Thanks Ryan. We are moving from 3.0 to 4.0 and I was going to re-architect everything on 4.0. I will have to generate some test calls on the new system and try the mentioned report. I do see that report on my new servers.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources