PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Set Dynamic Utilization % for Email Interaction

Posted 06-23-2016 14:47
    I have a handler that reads the body of an email for a user id and then sets the value of Eic_AttDynamicAgentName to this value. This is done in a custom handler in Email Processing in Attendant and then a Transfer to Agent node using the "Agent or Station specified by interaction attribute: Eic_AttDynamicAgentName". When the Agent receives the email, it sets their Utilization to 100%. Is there any way to override the utilization and set it to 0 so the Agent can continue to receive ACD Calls? Thanks, Andrew

• 2.  RE: Set Dynamic Utilization % for Email Interaction

GENESYS
    Posted 06-23-2016 15:34
    You should probably set Utilization at the User level instead of Workgroup level. http://help.inin.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_ia/desktop/People/ACD/Workgroup_User_ACD_Utilization.htm

• 3.  RE: Set Dynamic Utilization % for Email Interaction

Posted 06-23-2016 17:33
    I set Utilization on myself for Emails to 0% Max Assign 1 and I was still not being routed the ACD Call. I checked the logs and it shows me as 100% Utilized with 1 Active Interaction. Is this because it is not being routed using ACD instead being transferred directly to the User's queue? Thanks, Andrew

• 4.  RE: Set Dynamic Utilization % for Email Interaction

GENESYS
    Posted 06-23-2016 18:59
    That's correct. Sorry - I wasn't paying full attention. I would recommend that instead of setting and using Eic_AttDynamicAgentName, instead you set a Category on the email in your custom handler using ACD Specify Interaction Category. If you set the Server Parameter AutoAddUsernameCategory with a value as described at http://help.inin.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_ia/desktop/Optional_General_Server_Parameters.htm then you just have to take the User ID parsed from the email, add whatever suffix you designate in the Server Parameter, then route to the ACD Workgroup in Attendant. That puts the email into ACD routing, but only allows it to go to the agent with the specified Category. The Categories are automatically added to the users when ACDServer starts, so you'll need to restart the ACDServer subsystem after adding the Server Parameter.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources