PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agents being logged out of mobile web client automatically

Posted 01-13-2017 15:07
    Running Mobile Web Client for IC 3.0 SU20 on IIS on Server 2008 R2 with Agents on IOS 10 devices (iPhones). All of them are finding that they are being logged out automatically after 10-20 minutes of inactivity. This occurs regardless if Safari is left open as the active app, or they are at the home screen on the device. I changed the default IIS AppPool timeout from 20 minutes to 24 hours and recycled the pool, but this didn't change anything. Documentation on the Web Client for 3.0 doesn't provide any information about timeouts for IIS (only Tomcat). Is there any way to prevent this behavior from occurring? I have help desk agents using the mobile web client for late nights/weekends when we run limited coverage for critical issues, so calls are very infrequent, but since they are ACD calls, I need them to stay reliably logged into the mobile web client.

• 2.  RE: Agents being logged out of mobile web client automatically

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 01-18-2017 20:24
    Hello, We have tested the 3.0 (SU20) Mobile Web Client and verified that when the IIS session containing the MWC connection times out the CIC system still sees you as logged in and the user can still receive ACD Calls. At this point I would suggest opening a support ticket with our support department so that they can look into your particular case more closely. Regards. FAB

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources