PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SIP Integration with Verint

Posted 11-16-2016 18:12
    Hello everyone! We are working with Verint to integrate their recording solution with CIC. We are on 2016 R3 Patch 9. Was wondering if anyone out there has already done this? We are running into numerous SIP issues when agents are logged into the interaction desktop using remote number or remote workstation. Verint never sees the SIP traffic on placing the call to/from the remote number so can't tie it to an agent. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bryan

• 2.  RE: SIP Integration with Verint

Posted 11-17-2016 02:19
    You will have to look for the related interaction and pull the stats from that and have Verint use both for the single recording.

• 3.  RE: SIP Integration with Verint

Posted 11-18-2016 14:43
    I worked for a company who used Verint for call recording. I can tell you it works but depending on how large of an installation you have it can be really difficult to get configured properly. I assume you have the toplayer devices, or whatever the new product name they have these days) mirroring the SIP and RTP traffic to and from the CIC Server and all of the media servers? You will want to make sure all of your SIP lines are set for audio to be always in so that all audio flows through the media server. I do wonder if maybe Verint can't see remote stations since I think one of the requirements of Verint is that they have to know which SIP endpoints to monitor, what a remote workstation its essentially a trunk to trunk call with no station info in it.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources