PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Details Cut Off

Posted 09-27-2017 14:42
    We often notice interaction details cut off if a call holds in queue for an extended period of time or is transferred. We have been told there is not a way to get the full details because there is a character limit. Is that correct? Does anyone know of a way to get the full details when it cuts off and we need them for investigation purposes. This seems like it would be an issue that others have encountered and there would be a way to get them. Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Interaction Details Cut Off

Posted 09-27-2017 14:57
    Correct, I have been told this is because of a Character Limit in the Table the ICBM pulls that information from. We have built our own SQL report that merges the data from a few different tables that we can run to troubleshoot in the instance that not all the data is in. I do not know off hand the tables we are merging but will follow up with that information once i talk with our DB folks. Thank you, Scott

• 3.  RE: Interaction Details Cut Off

GENESYS
    Posted 09-27-2017 15:12
    Also, Interaction Tracker keeps all segment information about calls, if you have that licensed.

• 4.  RE: Interaction Details Cut Off

GENESYS
    Posted 09-27-2017 15:33
    The data limit is (I am pretty sure) on dbo.InteractionSummary CallEventLog nvarchar(2000) The segment info is in dbo.IntxSegment SegmentLog, but I don't know how you would tie it back to a particular call (since the IntxID column is different from the Interaction ID). Pretty sure that's what is used by Tracker.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources