PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How to Integrate PHP based (or any) CRM with CIC

Posted 11-15-2017 08:54
    Hello All, I want to know how to integrate CRM with CIC. Meraj

• 2.  RE: How to Integrate PHP based (or any) CRM with CIC

Posted 11-15-2017 13:13
    It depends what you are wanting an integration to do. If just a screen pop, then a simple URL pop may be sufficient if the CRM supports URL parameter strings. For a more complex integration, the ICWS API may be worth looking at (REST-based web API).

• 3.  RE: How to Integrate PHP based (or any) CRM with CIC

Posted 11-17-2017 07:13
    then a simple URL pop may be sufficient if the CRM supports URL parameter strings. Hi currier, thanks for the reply, can you please let me know where can i find this option to apply URL for CRM. meraj

• 4.  RE: How to Integrate PHP based (or any) CRM with CIC

Posted 11-17-2017 12:12
    A web browser screen pop can either be configured in Interaction Administrator in the Actions container and then used in an Interaction Attendant Screen Pop node... ... or, if the base screen pop options don't allow for the complexity of the URL string that is required, assign the following two attributes to the call:
    • Eic_ScreenPopName = "URL"
    • Eic_ScreenPopData = "POPTYPE=NEW|URL=http://www.example.com"
    The first should literally have the value "URL" - the second should be written exactly as shown, but with the full URL that should be popped.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources