PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Looking for Report Sources - Queue Summary and Queue Detail

Posted 08-28-2017 17:16
    I am working to clone existing I3 reports from Interaction Reporter into a custom category, and then point them to a new reporting database we developed. In IA, most reports display a $[ReportFilePath}\FOLDER\ReportName.rpt - easy to work with. 2 key ones I need to replicate do not however - Queue Summary Report and Queue Detail Report. Can anyone advise how I can find their respective sources? If they are not in Crystal Reports do you have suggestions on how I might point these reports to this new database?

• 2.  RE: Looking for Report Sources - Queue Summary and Queue Detail

Posted 08-29-2017 13:37
    What version of CIC are you on? Starting with I think 2015 R1 the reports are part of the new report engine. These reports run stored procedures. To see which stored procedure is being used go nagivagate to the Report Management container then open Report Configuration. From here find the report you want more info on and select Advanced to see what stored procedure is running for the report.

• 3.  RE: Looking for Report Sources - Queue Summary and Queue Detail

Posted 09-22-2017 20:28
    Thank you. We are on 2016 R3. spprt_QueueSummary2 is what I see in that location. Does this mean this is a stored procedure within the system somewhere? How does one address customizing those, or is it possible?

• 4.  RE: Looking for Report Sources - Queue Summary and Queue Detail

Posted 09-25-2017 13:55
    Stored procedures are a function of SQL, or Oracle if you use Oracle. You can mess with them but you will need to do it form SQL and have some understanding of T-SQL syntax. You also apparently need to know C++ to build the actual report. Here is the active report guide: https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_tr/desktop/pdfs/active_reports_dg.pdf There are also flex columns in many of the active reports but for some reason I'm having a hard time finding the help document which shows each flex column and what you can do in them.

• 5.  RE: Looking for Report Sources - Queue Summary and Queue Detail

Posted 09-29-2017 17:02
    thank you - much appreciated

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources