PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Windows Terminal Services and Easy Scripter

• 1.  Windows Terminal Services and Easy Scripter

Posted 08-02-2010 14:50
    Hello, I would like to ask you if you have any recommendation for using Easy Scripter in Terminal Services environment. My customer had two Windows Server 2008 64bit providing RDS installed on two dual processor machines (8 cores) with 8GB memory, and expirienced problems when more than 100 users were connected. He switched to Windows Server 2003 64bit Enterprise Edition Servers recently and bought two more servers. Now he has 4 servers, each 8GB ram, and he barely can support 170 users. When all are logged in, they barely can work. Everything slowes down extremely. I found two issues which may causing this and want to ask how to deal with them. One is RAM memory compsumtion. Each user session takes about 120MB just for Internet Explorer, ININ application takes 120 MB (80 .Net client + 40Easy Scripter). Second is disc usage. I found that each user has Internet Temporary Files directory filled with almost 0,5GB of data. Do you know any way to optimize terminal server settings to support better InIn applications? Why EasyScripter client leaves so much data in Internet Temporary Files directory? Thanks, Ernest

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources