PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  User Name and Extension

Posted 02-04-2011 11:44
    We are using version 3.0 and I need help no how to run report and retrive the list of User Names and their Extension number details? Any help appreciated.

• 2.  RE: User Name and Extension

Posted 02-04-2011 13:39
    You should be able to use the print feature in Interaction Administrator to retrieve a list of users, extensions, etc. File, Print, Users Phone Directory (default) Select the items you would like to be included, then click Save As... to export as a CSV file

• 3.  RE: User Name and Extension

Posted 02-07-2011 14:41
    Not sure what you want. There is not a CIC report that I know of that provides that detail. You can quickly look at the IA Users tab and see the users name and extension as well as just looking at the company directory in the .net client. We have a handler that pulls the data from the registry and it will give you the user name, workgroup membership and extension. It's a pretty simple handler. There are probably others here who have also developed a work around

• 4.  RE: User Name and Extension

Posted 02-07-2011 15:49
    I've used the database in the past. Here is the SQL that I use: SELECT DISTINCT LocalName, LocalUserId, LocalNumber FROM CallDetail WHERE (ConnectedDate >= '2/1/2011 8:00 AM') ORDER BY LocalName Hope this helps. ~ Jeff

• 5.  RE: User Name and Extension

Posted 02-08-2011 14:17
    this actually returns a cleaner list: SELECT DISTINCT LocalUserId, localnumber FROM CallDetail WHERE (ConnectedDate > '1/1/2011 8:00 AM') and localnumber <> '' and localname <> '%/' and localuserid <> '' and len(localnumber) < '5' ORDER BY Localuserid

• 6.  RE: User Name and Extension

GENESYS
    Posted 02-08-2011 14:40
    Wouldn't selecting from the CallDetail table only return names and extensions for users who have actually placed or received calls? The first suggestion was the best, I think - under the File menu in Interaction Administrator there is a Print option which let's you pull up a list of Users or Stations in .csv format. You can choose which details you want to see (from a limited list). Pull up that .csv in Excel and you can sort, format, and save or print a directory of users or stations.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources