PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Callback Disposition & Call Disconnect

Posted 09-30-2015 18:35
    We recently upgraded to 2015 R2. In the previous version the callback disposition was not tied to disconnecting the call. Now, if the callback disposition is selected that action is tied to call disconnect and it does just that - Disconnects the call. I read the release notes and understand the concept of trying to get people to use the disposition. But, in my humble opinion, think they should have made it optional- say made it a server parameter. Does anyone know of any way to disassociate the callback disposition (Callback successful/ Callback Failed) and the call disconnect? One thousand thanks in advance for any insight!

• 2.  RE: Callback Disposition & Call Disconnect

Posted 11-10-2015 22:56
    Originally posted by BillDauz;32666
    We recently upgraded to 2015 R2. In the previous version the callback disposition was not tied to disconnecting the call. Now, if the callback disposition is selected that action is tied to call disconnect and it does just that - Disconnects the call. I read the release notes and understand the concept of trying to get people to use the disposition. But, in my humble opinion, think they should have made it optional- say made it a server parameter. Does anyone know of any way to disassociate the callback disposition (Callback successful/ Callback Failed) and the call disconnect? One thousand thanks in advance for any insight!
    I would open up a support case, I am not aware of anything around this but can try to test later.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources