PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Play Audio tool equivalent that only plays to the agent, not the client?

Posted 09-08-2016 18:47
    I'm sure there must be something in the standard tools or subs, but searching through them is painful and so far a casual look hasn't shown up anything. Does anyone know what it is, or an easy way to do this? A Play Tone equivalent would be just fine, too.

• 2.  RE: Play Audio tool equivalent that only plays to the agent, not the client?

Posted 09-09-2016 13:54
    I've done this in the past with the Station Audio tool step. There is a parameter to interrupt the current call, and I believe this would put the other call on hold for a moment. My implementation seems quite different from yours though, as mine was to play a whisper tone for non-call ACD interactions.

• 3.  RE: Play Audio tool equivalent that only plays to the agent, not the client?

Posted 09-09-2016 20:20
    Originally posted by Seanatron;33966
    I've done this in the past with the Station Audio tool step. There is a parameter to interrupt the current call, and I believe this would put the other call on hold for a moment. My implementation seems quite different from yours though, as mine was to play a whisper tone for non-call ACD interactions.
    Thanks, but that won't do for this situation - we don't want to interrupt the call itself, just play some audio to the agent side only :/

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources