PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SQL Query for skill

Posted 08-24-2017 10:39
    Hi I would like to run a sql query to find out in what skill groups is a workgroup any idea?

• 2.  RE: SQL Query for skill

Posted 08-24-2017 13:34
    This information is all stored in the registry. You could probably sift through the info in the registry, otherwise I'm pretty sure you can get to this info with IceLIB assuming you are licensed for IceLIB.

• 3.  RE: SQL Query for skill

Posted 09-04-2017 13:15
    Originally posted by MarkT;35695
    This information is all stored in the registry. You could probably sift through the info in the registry, otherwise I'm pretty sure you can get to this info with IceLIB assuming you are licensed for IceLIB.
    thanks for your reply, how do I find out about IceLIB?

• 4.  RE: SQL Query for skill

GENESYS
    Posted 08-24-2017 15:49
    Originally posted by lp.descamps;35691
    Hi I would like to run a sql query to find out in what skill groups is a workgroup any idea?
    You might also explain a bit more of what you are trying to achieve. CIC doesn't have the concept of "skill groups" like some other systems do.

• 5.  RE: SQL Query for skill

Posted 09-04-2017 13:18
    Originally posted by GGanahl;35696
    You might also explain a bit more of what you are trying to achieve. CIC doesn't have the concept of "skill groups" like some other systems do.
    in IA -> Workgroups then I open one workgroup and go to ACD tab. there is a skills. i would like to run a query for 100 workgroups to show me in what skills they are in thanks

• 6.  RE: SQL Query for skill

Posted 09-05-2017 13:36
    Talk to your reseller, or Genesys if you are direct for pricing for IceLIB. You can probably scrape this info out of the registry as well if you get creative and it won't cost you an IceLIB license, then again you could probably mess something up playing in the registry.

• 7.  RE: SQL Query for skill

GENESYS
    Posted 09-05-2017 16:49
    The Skills parameter for an ACD workgroup is stored in the Registry on the IC server under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Interactive Intelligence\EIC\Directory Services\Root\[SiteName]\Production\Workgroups\Support It is not stored in the database, so as suggested by others you will either need to write some kind of script to pull the information from the Registry, or use IceLib to pull it out.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources