PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Sugar CRM

Posted 06-08-2010 11:44
    Hi, Can we integrate CIC system with sugar crm?. It is a powerful open source CRM which is widely used by many mid sized organizations. Thanks Karthick

• 2.  RE: Sugar CRM

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 06-08-2010 14:34
    Currently Interactive Intelligence does not have a prepackaged integration to Sugar CRM. I will forward this to Product Management to look at adding this in the future. This is not to say that customers have not attempted and succeeded in integration to Sugar CRM. I am curious if others out there have done one as well as what they have done in the integration.

• 3.  RE: Sugar CRM

Posted 06-15-2010 06:28
    Thank You Michael. I am also curious to know some implementation technique used others.

• 4.  RE: Sugar CRM

Posted 06-17-2010 20:43
    What are you wanting sugarcrm to do for I3? Its not complicated. I have written code against SCRM.

• 5.  RE: Sugar CRM

Posted 07-01-2010 09:58
    Simple integration such as 1) Click to dial in the Sugar crm page 2) Call back 3) Sugar crm screen pop using the incoming number received by CIC. Thanks Karthick

• 6.  RE: Sugar CRM

Posted 07-20-2010 22:39
    We do #3 (screen pop) in CIC 2.4 using the ClientCOM API. We have a custom C#.NET application on each agent's desktop. It receives the constituent ID from the server (stored in a custom call attribute by a custom handler using a sproc DB lookup), and the C#.NET app pops our custom CRM (not Sugar CRM but same idea). In CIC 3.0, I3 is depreciating ClientCOM in favor of IceLib.

• 7.  RE: Sugar CRM

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 07-21-2010 16:39
    One clarification on ClientCOM support in 3.0. Interactive Intelligence still supports ClientCOM in 3.0, but we highly suggest looking at moving to ICELib in 3.0. Not everything is available in ICELib that is available in ClientCOM. For example the workgroup queue statistics interfaces. In CIC 4.0, ClientCOM is end of life and will not be available. All functionality in ClientCOM will have been successfully migrated to ICELib in the 4.0 release.

• 8.  RE: Sugar CRM

Posted 07-29-2010 20:03
    Originally posted by karthickrajaraj;18167
    Simple integration such as 1) Click to dial in the Sugar crm page 2) Call back 3) Sugar crm screen pop using the incoming number received by CIC. Thanks Karthick
    You can accomplish the 1st 2 with ICELib.. The last one is a simple action with the URL from Sugar to pop what you are looking to search for. The company I work for in an integrator. I can pass you along to our sales guys if you are interested in having something done by us. Brian

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources