PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Tons of Errors in Dialer Health view

Posted 03-14-2013 14:23
    Hello all, Yesterday our dialer campaign screeched to an abrupt halt and refused to make any futher calls until I manually turned it off then back on. Same thing happened again after a few minutes. So I took a look a the Dialer Health View tab in Interaction Supervisor to see dozens of the errors below list:
    A COM exception has occurred within subsytem: 'Dialer Tran Server'. The action that was being performed: 'Update Call List'. Error: '[DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).]General network error. Check your network documentation.' Workflow 'workflow name' Campaign 'campaign name '<** ALL **>'
    A COM exception has occurred within subsytem: 'Dialer Tran Server'. The action that was being performed: 'Scheduled Call List Quick Check Query'. Error: 'Connection failure' Workflow 'Admissions Cancels' Campaign 'Admissions Cancels' Site '<** ALL **>'
    An error occurred validating a workflow or campaign table. Error: 'COM Exception occurred while validating a table. Error:<Connection failure>' Table:'I3_CANCELED_LEADS_PND' Workflow 'Admissions Cancels' Campaign 'Admissions Cancels' Site '<** ALL **>'
    Any one have an idea what these errors mean exactly?

• 2.  RE: Tons of Errors in Dialer Health view

Posted 03-14-2013 15:58
    I have recently had a site that crashed with similar errors after importing new numbers and I ended up rebooting the CCS (Central Campaign Server) to get the site up and running again. So I suggest to stop all campaigns and to restart your CCS. Then before re-starting any campaigns run the dialer tools on the CCS (Start - programs - Interactive Intelligence - Dialer tools) and see if there are any errors under the error recovery. Try to resolve these and then restart dialing. Let us know how you get on.

• 3.  RE: Tons of Errors in Dialer Health view

Posted 03-14-2013 17:17
    All those COM exception are some kind of DB error. You can try restarting the CCS. But don't be surprised to see those from time to time. As long as it does not hit the threshold you should continue to dial. Once the Error threshold is hit the workflow will go into Pause Error.

• 4.  RE: Tons of Errors in Dialer Health view

Posted 03-15-2013 13:57
    I appreciate both of you replying to my post. I'm going to restart the CCS as soon as possible and I'll post the results. Thanks again guys.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources