PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Set Attribute to Make Reply Email go Back to Same CSR

Posted 06-21-2013 19:00
    Is there a way to modify/create a handler (or any other way) that would assign an the email chain or email address of the customer the CSRs username who initially receives the email interaction, so that all subsequent emails from the Customer go to the same CSR? We are on 4.0 SU3 and I am going to be taking Handler Class next week.

• 2.  RE: Set Attribute to Make Reply Email go Back to Same CSR

Posted 06-21-2013 19:52
    In the handler's email step used to send out the email, there is a "Reply To" field you can fill out . You can fill that with the assigned agent as a variable I would imagine (never done it myself, but follows logic).

• 3.  RE: Set Attribute to Make Reply Email go Back to Same CSR

Posted 06-21-2013 20:37
    That would probably work, but we send out emails on behalf of the company and would not want it look like it was coming from an individual CSR. Also, if the customer replies to the email, it goes to 1 mailbox for "Customer Service" and then routes into IC, so we would prefer to have the first CSRs username added to the email as an attribute so that we could do some decision making when the reply email comes back to us. Thanks, Andrew

• 4.  RE: Set Attribute to Make Reply Email go Back to Same CSR

Posted 06-21-2013 21:02
    So once they receive the initial interaction, you want to permanently assign all further emails from that customer to go to that rep until the end of time? Or just emails from that chain?

• 5.  RE: Set Attribute to Make Reply Email go Back to Same CSR

Posted 06-24-2013 13:10
    Would it work to include an 'reference number' in the subject line and then when an e-mail is received use the reference number to do a database lookup to return the CSR information?

• 6.  RE: Set Attribute to Make Reply Email go Back to Same CSR

Posted 06-26-2013 14:15
    I would like to have the emails go to the particular rep until the end of time unless the rep is no longer with the company.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources