PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Logical message playback by agent

Posted 11-05-2013 23:38
    Using Attendant 4.0, is it possible to do the following natively (without using handlers): ? Caller enters IVR ? Caller selects group transfer selection (i.e. presses ?0?), which transfers them to an ACD workgroup. ? After call is assigned to an agent, but before the agent answers the call, a message is played. **NOTE: Not all agents will have this message played. So the selection logic is based on specific agents receiving the call. Not sure if this is possible, but thought I?d ask. Thanks. :confused:

• 2.  RE: Logical message playback by agent

Posted 11-06-2013 16:37
    Originally posted by Bob Koning;29106
    Using Attendant 4.0, is it possible to do the following natively (without using handlers): ? Caller enters IVR ? Caller selects group transfer selection (i.e. presses ?0?), which transfers them to an ACD workgroup. ? After call is assigned to an agent, but before the agent answers the call, a message is played. **NOTE: Not all agents will have this message played. So the selection logic is based on specific agents receiving the call. Not sure if this is possible, but thought I?d ask. Thanks. :confused:
    So, I'm going to close this thread. My customer had asked me "IVR question: can we do such and such". I got stuck on the IVR part, when I should have realized that we could handle this via Agent Greetings / Client Template. Thanks to my vendor support (Mitch) for setting me straight.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources