PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Discrepancy between Wrap Up Code counts in CallDetail and IWrapUpStats

Posted 07-14-2014 14:52
    I am working on a report to capture the daily average duration of interactions per wrap up status. I use Report Builder in SSRS. We are seeing CallDetail returning inaccurate counts of the Wrap Up Codes. CallDetail is short several occurrences. The IWrapUpStats table appears to be accurate in count, however. I have read the Data Dictionary and cannot understand why there would be a difference between the two tables. Could someone please help me understand why we are seemingly short wrap-up code records in CallDetail? Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Discrepancy between Wrap Up Code counts in CallDetail and IWrapUpStats

Posted 07-28-2014 20:36
    This is what you are probably looking for as the reasoning these do not match up. The below is an excerpt from CIC's data dictionary found on Page 6. Pay close attention to the sentences at the end of the 2nd section here. Relationships to other tables and data The relationship of the data in the CallDetail_viw view to the data in all the other tables is very limited. Because IC only captures the last user?s information, it cannot be related directly to data in any of the other tables except in very simple environments. IC does not reflect any transfers between distribution queues and agents in the CallDetail_viw view or to any reports using this table. Report Types using this data Report types using this data include Call Detail, User Summary, DNIS, Account Code, Call, Call-Supervisor, and Supervisor Account Code. These categories of reports show simple interaction activity based on this data. These simple enterprise or summary activity reports will not be as complete as the interaction counts of Queue Period Statistics agent reports. You should not apply the values stored in the CallDetail_viw view to user activity values for purposes where stringent control is required, such as compensation. It might not represent a user?s complete activity.

• 3.  RE: Discrepancy between Wrap Up Code counts in CallDetail and IWrapUpStats

Posted 07-29-2014 13:11
    What version of CIC are you?

• 4.  RE: Discrepancy between Wrap Up Code counts in CallDetail and IWrapUpStats

Posted 07-29-2014 13:51
    Originally posted by CraigK;31103
    What version of CIC are you?
    We are on 4.0 SU4. Not sure what the OP is running.

• 5.  RE: Discrepancy between Wrap Up Code counts in CallDetail and IWrapUpStats

Posted 07-30-2014 12:32
    In 4.0 i3 created an new wrap up code table called InteractionWrapup. you should be getting your data from there. it's been my experience that wrap code data is no longer being written to calldetail_viw or iwrapupstats. i'm surprised you are seeing anything new in these tables/views.

• 6.  RE: Discrepancy between Wrap Up Code counts in CallDetail and IWrapUpStats

Posted 07-31-2014 21:29
    Originally posted by CraigK;31108
    In 4.0 i3 created an new wrap up code table called InteractionWrapup. you should be getting your data from there. it's been my experience that wrap code data is no longer being written to calldetail_viw or iwrapupstats. i'm surprised you are seeing anything new in these tables/views.
    I went in and viewed this table and I'm only seeing 55 rows in totality here. Does something need to be set in CIC system parameters to enable this table? Also, the rows that we do have are full of fields with NULL values.

• 7.  RE: Discrepancy between Wrap Up Code counts in CallDetail and IWrapUpStats

Posted 08-01-2014 12:52
    nothing I know of other than attaching the Wrap Code to the workgroup. if they are attached and there are only 55 rows in the InteractionWrap table, then I would open a case with i3.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources