PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  EWS Connectivity Issue

Posted 10-27-2015 18:50
    Lately I have been seeing these EWS Error messages in my EWS log: ServiceManager.GetService : Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceRequestException: The request failed. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. Anyone else successfully resolved these or know what is causing them. Of course in network terms the errors point to the connection being forcibly closed with a reset versus a timeout due to network connectivity. In my mail configuration I am using Autodiscover for EWS. I have not entered the exchange URL. This is a very intermittent issue I see happening many times during the day. We are email only and any queuing issues result can backup allot of email in a hurry. I have verified that there are no Exchange throttling policy ($null). The exchange cluster is behind an F5. Thanks! Guy

• 2.  RE: EWS Connectivity Issue

Posted 02-25-2020 09:05
    Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same error message.

------------------------------
    Marshall Billings
    tbd
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources