PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SIP Soft Phone -- disable End Call?

Posted 08-29-2016 14:33
    Greetings! Is there any way to disable End Call in the SIP soft phone? We don't allow our ACD users to hang up the call via Client restrictions, but unfortunately there is still the Dial Pad and End Call button available to them via the Soft Phone.. I could even settle for disabling the Dial Pad feature completely.. We are on 3.0 SU 12, but are migrating to 2016 soon.. Thanks!

• 2.  RE: SIP Soft Phone -- disable End Call?

Posted 09-06-2016 13:34
    I'm not aware of a way to disable the dial pad. You can probably go over to ideas.inin.com and either find someone else who has already submitted the idea or start your own to get it added.

• 3.  RE: SIP Soft Phone -- disable End Call?

Posted 09-06-2016 23:29
    I can tell you how to remove it on 3.0 but that option does not work in 4.0, 2015, 2016 + PM me if you are interested

• 4.  RE: SIP Soft Phone -- disable End Call?

Posted 09-07-2016 21:43
    How do I disable the make call bar in the 3.0 su16? I need the it were the end user cannot make a call thru the client, they have to use the physical phone. Is it possible to disable the make call option on the 3.0 su16? Thanks Paul L

• 5.  RE: SIP Soft Phone -- disable End Call?

Posted 09-07-2016 23:12
    Originally posted by Paul L;33958
    How do I disable the make call bar in the 3.0 su16? I need the it were the end user cannot make a call thru the client, they have to use the physical phone. Is it possible to disable the make call option on the 3.0 su16? Thanks Paul L
    Are the phones registered to CIC? Or remote stations hanging off a CUCM or other PBX?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources