PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Export User list including licenses assigned

Posted 01-12-2018 16:24
    Hello, I am trying to pull a report of all my users (active or inactive) with their licenses. Are there any recommended methods of doing this? Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Export User list including licenses assigned

Posted 01-13-2018 05:07
    Originally posted by pipe0076;36592
    Hello, I am trying to pull a report of all my users (active or inactive) with their licenses. Are there any recommended methods of doing this? Thanks!
    Not an easy way to get that since the license information is embedded in the registry. The PureConnect System Information handler on AppFoundry will give you this and much more like skills, workgroups, licenses, directory.

• 3.  RE: Export User list including licenses assigned

Posted 06-04-2018 08:02
    Do you have a link to the resource on AppFoundary.  Struggling to find it.

------------------------------
    Philip Penn

• 4.  RE: Export User list including licenses assigned

Posted 06-04-2018 09:47
    Edited by Aaron Lael 05-29-2019 13:47

If you're handy at all with powershell (or you have coworkers who are), you can create a script to pull this information from the registry and insert it into a csv pretty easily.  The user licenses will be in:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Interactive Intelligence\EIC\Directory Services\Root\<<Site Name>>\Production\AdminConfig\UserInfo

With <<Site Name>> being the name of the site of your PureConnect environment.  This key contains sub keys for each of your users by username that will contain three pertinent keys:  Active (licenses enabled), License Allocation Method (Pooled or Assigned), Counted Licenses (Names of Licenses).

If you'd like, you can direct message me for a very basic version of this script.

**edit** Since I've had numerous people reach out to me for my script in the past few months, I've retooled it a bit and uploaded it to github.  Please read the readme on the github project for details.

https://github.com/aaronlael/PureConnectLicensesPowershell

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 5.  RE: Export User list including licenses assigned

Posted 04-20-2020 20:35
    Thanks Aaron, I tried the script and I got the needed list.

IBRAHIM ALHADI
    Ghassan Alsulaiman Furniture Co. (IKEA Saudi Arabia)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources