PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  List of all the params and mean for Gensslcertsu.exe

Posted 06-17-2021 11:36
    I am asked by support often to run Gensslcertsu.exe with several parameters.  I have asked for some docs to fully explain this useful exe and all its parameters, but i seem to get links to the same outdated docs that only list a few uses, but offer no explanation.  I am trying to understand the why of what I am asked to do, so i can learn and become more self sufficient.   I also find most the links in docs simply do not work to go deeper into a topic.

Does anyone have any decent documentation on Gensslcertsu.exe  or could they explain what this usage does? Gensslcertsu.exe -l serverB.caas.local -d     I am guessing the -l is the line certs.  Do I need a fully qualified server name for the 'serverB'?  i am guessing this is doing something to my registry keys.  

any and all help is appreciated.
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)
    #Implementation
    #SystemAdministration
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Christopher Becker
    State of Michigan - Oakland County - WRC

• 2.  RE: List of all the params and mean for Gensslcertsu.exe

Posted 06-17-2021 11:45
    Run "Gensslcertsu.exe /?" on your server to get the full help documentation.

AARON LAEL
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: List of all the params and mean for Gensslcertsu.exe

Posted 06-17-2021 14:20
    Thanks! too many years in the GUI - i forget how we used to do this all the time in dos and unix days.

Christopher Becker
    State of Michigan - Oakland County - WRC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources