PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  database architecture

Posted 05-18-2021 03:56
    community 

look at the below image , there are some field are null in callDetail_viw could anyone tell me why and how to resolve it..

#AskMeAnything(AMA)

------------------------------
    Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems - Saudi Arabia

• 2.  RE: database architecture

Posted 05-19-2021 07:26
    Mohannad,

I don't know the 'why' behind it, but those fields are just components of the RemoteNumber field.  The LoComp1 is the first 3 digits of the remoteNumber and LoComp2 is the 4th - 6th digit of the RemoteNumber.--At least that's what my data is showing me.  The data dictionary describes them as "The lower component of the RemoteNumber.  So, if you need that info, you should be able to parse the RemoteNumber field yourself to get that info.

Kenn

Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH

• 3.  RE: database architecture

Posted 05-19-2021 11:41
    Mohannad,

The database structure is fairly complicated. In this case, you are looking at a view, which as a query based on other tables. We cover the database in some detail in the Custom Reporting class from Genesys Beyond.

In this case, the columns in question are really linked to the structure of an 11-digit NANP number.

From your other posts, I believe you are looking to report on where calls originate? The first thing you need to do is to look at what your telco is sending you. You many also want to configure your gateway / SBC to reformat the number. You can then use a Handler to extract the various components into custom attributes, which you can customize the reports for to write to the Custom table. Finally, you can create a report, using Crystal.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources