PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ICBM

Posted 08-16-2019 11:33
    Hello,

Has anyone ran into the issue where a supervisor logs into ICBM and no longer sees the icons for all of their licensing permissions?  I have had 3 supervisors lose all but their home and reporter icons. 
    Their permissions and licensing did not change. 
    I have to rebuild their user profile in order for them to have their icons and access show again in ICBM.

Thank you,
    Tina
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Tina Castro
    NorthWestern Corporation

• 2.  RE: ICBM

Posted 08-16-2019 14:49
    When this happens, I usually find that the Sup has an ICBM session open on another station.  Either they didn't log out, or a VM is not properly shut down.  You can look at the Session Managers View in ICBM to check to current sessions.

Tim Cannon
    Elevate Credit Services, LLC

• 3.  RE: ICBM

Posted 08-16-2019 14:59
    ​Hi Tim,

Thanks for the tip.  I did not check this today but in the past when this happened there were no other sessions and he did not have vm at that time.
    For future reference, what is the proper method to shut down vm?

On a side note, we have the Miranda on our profiles.  Is it possible to configure the Miranda to play if an agent is contacted from an internal extension?  I see it is configurable through the personal prompts(smile) on the client templates node. 
    From what I have been reading the greeting would then be played twice for a customer calling into the IVR, once in the profile and again when the agent answers.

Tina Castro
    NorthWestern Corporation

• 4.  RE: ICBM

Posted 08-19-2019 12:10
    When you loose these, go to Tools --> Module Management   This screen will tell you quickly if ICBM is opened as that user somewhere else.   Then as Tim suggested you can go look in Session Manager to see where.

The easiest way to resolve would be to have the agent log into their VM and reboot it like you would a normal workstation. Past that, You'd probably have to have your VM administrator reset that particular user's VM.   It depends on what platform you use for virtualization ...

Craig Reiners
    CITRIX SYSTEMS

• 5.  RE: ICBM

Posted 08-21-2019 10:00
    Tina,

What version of CIC are you running. I've seen issues like this where licenses get stuck in admin server and the system thinks users are using licenses when they are not but this was in older versions of CIC.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 6.  RE: ICBM

Posted 10-08-2019 16:49
    Tina,

I am running into the same issue as you where I have to re-build the users as well. It seems to be the only workaround. ​

Elyse Gritsonis
    Johnson Financial Group

• 7.  RE: ICBM

Posted 10-08-2019 17:33
    Are you guys using Interaction Connect?  If you are there seems to be an issue if they log into interaction connect first, t will take up the ICBM license, nothing but the home icon.

Here is a thread that talks about it:
    https://community.genesys.com/digestviewer29/viewthread?MessageKey=672bc274-dcbe-425e-bf4f-e5f7aee85fad&CommunityKey=cf214c8f-5206-4010-9b2c-2085cbd65a44&tab=digestviewer#bm672bc274-dcbe-425e-bf4f-e5f7aee85fad

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 8.  RE: ICBM

Posted 10-08-2019 17:38

I opened a ticket and was told it is a known issue and for now, the work around is to open ICBM first and then open IC.  This is still an issue because our agents do not have an need to log into ICBM every day.  This means when they have a QA meeting they have to log out of IC, log into ICBM and then log back into IC.  It might not seem like a huge deal but when the phones are going off none stop it becomes an issu.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources