Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Alerts - Currently in Alert Status

Posted 09-20-2023 16:18

I set up an alert for when a call is waiting for a period of time, but once it alerts the first time, I dont get subsequent alerts, and when I check the alert in the alert rules screen, there is a red triangle status icon that says Rule is currently in alert. And it only goes away if I go into the alert rule and resave it. Am I doing something wrong here?

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Adriel Avila
    Magellan Health Inc.

• 2.  RE: Alerts - Currently in Alert Status

Posted 09-24-2023 00:46

Are you using the old or new Alert engine.  If the old one, try the new alert engine:  Work with alerts - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com) under the Real-time Alerting Engine, not the Legacy

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Alerts - Currently in Alert Status

Posted 09-25-2023 11:45

I followed the instructions under Real-time Alerting. Not sure how to verify if I am using old or new alert engine... I went to Performance > Workspace > Alert Rules and created my new rule.

Adriel Avila
    Magellan Health Inc.

• 4.  RE: Alerts - Currently in Alert Status

GENESYS
    Posted 09-26-2023 08:53

@Adriel Avila - Alert rules configured within performance workspace means that you are using the new alerting capability. Regarding the issue of not seeing subsequent alerts, which metric are you using for the rule condition? Are you using the following? 

Nikhil Ponnam
    Principal Product Manager, Genesys Cloud CX

• 5.  RE: Alerts - Currently in Alert Status

Posted 09-28-2023 13:52

Conversation metric rule > Max wait time

Thank you!

Adriel "Odd" Avila

Senior Manager, Customer Care

Customer Care Center of Excellence

Magellan Healthcare Division

14100 Magellan Plaza, Maryland Heights, MO  63043

O 314-387-4802 M 314-346-1144 | E avilaa@magellanhealth.com

magellanhealth.com

***Confidentiality Notice*** This electronic message transmission contains information belonging to Magellan Health Services that is solely for the recipient named above and which may be confidential or privileged. MAGELLAN HEALTH SERVICES EXPRESSLY PRESERVES AND ASSERTS ALL PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITIES APPLICABLE TO THIS TRANSMISSION. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone at 314-614-6923 Thank you.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources