Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Configure Salesforce ScreenPop when Picked up ?

Posted 11-29-2023 05:51

Hello,

I'm using Genesys for Salesforce integration (AppExchange connector)

Actually, when an inbound call arrive to an agent, the screen pop "erase" the actual data entry of the agent, so it's why i want to configure the screen pop when the agent accept the call.

Is there a way configure the screenpop to the Accept, or "connected" state of the call, without impacting the connector functionnalities ? 

Thanks in advance 

#Integrations
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Alexandre Brenne
    Niji SA

• 2.  RE: Configure Salesforce ScreenPop when Picked up ?

GENESYS
    Posted 11-30-2023 11:19

I've seen this done using the client extension points and client events.  The basic arrangement is that the screen pop extension point stores the screenpop into an object within Salesforce, including the object to be popped and any additional data, then prevents the screen pop from actually executing by not returning; then a component within the Lightning environment is listening for client events to find the connected event, and when it finds it process the screenpop from the stored object, then deleting the stored object when the screenpop is successful.  

Richard Schott
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Configure Salesforce ScreenPop when Picked up ?

Posted 12-05-2023 05:36

Hello, 

Thanks for this reply, 

Do you know if a documentation of this case exist ? 

If i understand well, i need to use an Apex Class, the function purecloud.CTIExtension.ScreenPop

And an event like a trigger to activate the screenpop ? 

Regards,

Alexandre Brenne
    Niji SA

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources