Workforce Engagement Management

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Congrats on 1,000 members!!! WOW!

GENESYS
    Posted 01-26-2023 09:41
    What a magnificent day for the WEM community!

Today, this robust space in the Genesys online space pulled together and created a dynamic community that has now reached over 1,000 members! The growth here has been incredible and we expect great things for WEM in 2023. @Matt Lawson and I are just so happy for you all.

But in the race to 1,000 members, who was the person who had the foresight to know just what date this would happen? Yesterday it was so close, sitting at 991 and then by the time I logged off at 996...it was a true nail biter! But this morning, when I woke up, I feasted my eyes on this: 

Matt and I ran the reports and did a deep dive of what time the 1000th member actually appeared, and we discovered that the WEM community hit the 1,000 member mark in the wee hours of Jan. 26, 2023! That makes our winner...

SIMON MCKENZIE

CONGRATULATIONS @Simon Mckenzie for the win! I will be sending you a form for you to pick your prize from the amazing Prize Wall!

If you want to win a prize of your own, always keep up to date with current contests by joining Genesys Casual, check out the current contests section of the Prize Wall, and subscribe to your favorite communities. Also, if you feel that someone in the community deserves a prize, nominate them for Community Rockstar honors.  

What a day to celebrate - way to go WEM!!! Keep up the great work!!!

#Other/NotSure

------------------------------
    Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

• 2.  RE: Congrats on 1,000 members!!! WOW!

GENESYS
    Posted 01-26-2023 10:25
    Well done @Simon Mckenzie 🥳🥳🥳🥳​

Tracy
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Congrats on 1,000 members!!! WOW!

GENESYS
    Posted 01-26-2023 12:53

Congrats @Simon Mckenzie and also thanks to the whole community. Its great to see so many new faces and new collaboration topics.

Looking forward to more shared conversation over the course of 2023 and beyond. ​

Cameron Smith
    VP, Product Management - Workforce Engagement Management

• 4.  RE: Congrats on 1,000 members!!! WOW!

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 01-26-2023 15:10
    Wow, thanks WEM team / Nicole for the lovely surprise in my inbox this morning - it definitely put a smile on my dial :). Thanks to everyone in the WEM community and "Go Genesys" - i am loving the product. :)

Simon Mckenzie
    Farmers Mutual Group

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources