Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Counting of used Canned responses by agents

Posted 09-29-2023 12:44

Hello,

customer ask us if there is a feature to have an agregation or counting how often an agent used specific Canned Responses for answering their emails over Genesys Cloud.

Background is that they want to find out which Canned Responses are really used and which not. They want to delete them which are not really used because they have many of them and to administrate everything is a mess for them.

Is there such a similar feature already? As far as I know I don't hink so, bu want to post this as question here.

Thank you and best regards,

Christian.

#DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Christian Werner-Berger
    Deutsche Telekom MMS GmbH

• 2.  RE: Counting of used Canned responses by agents

Posted 10-02-2023 01:19

Not for canned responses, but if you convert over to using Knowledge Articles (knowledge searching is free in Genesys Cloud), you have complete visibility to usage as well as agent feedback.  The new Knowledge Optimizer is really good.  Searching for knowledge is easier and better than canned responses and there isn't any added costs to use articles.  Actually, Agent Assist knowledge searching will search both articles and canned responses, so you can make an easy transition.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Counting of used Canned responses by agents

Posted 10-16-2023 09:09

Hello,

thank you for that hint. 

But when I want to migrate the current Canned Responses to a Knowledge Base I see the following issue. All Canned Responses are currently build in HTML format because all of them are used as answer template for customer email messages. Means when agent want to answer an email he picks on of the Canned Responses and created an answer email in HTML format.

I don't see such a feature in the Knowledge Base article. I can't use HTML format there for an article. And there is currently no substitution logic in such an article like in a Canned Response template. So unfortunately a easy migration to Knowledge Base articles is not possible in our Case.

Or what do you think?

Thank you and best regards,

Christian.

Christian Werner-Berger

• 4.  RE: Counting of used Canned responses by agents

Posted 10-16-2023 11:49

Bye the way found an idea for this: Canned responses in reporting and | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io)

Christian Werner-Berger

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources