Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Digital bot testing

Posted 03-31-2024 14:41

When in architect for building a digital bot, it doesn't have the option to test the bot or get a link to add it to a web page. 

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Heather laird
    Dyson Technology Limited

• 2.  RE: Digital bot testing

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 04-02-2024 03:50

What I tend to do is just make a flow that includes the digital bot, and then stick the snippet in a HTML file and put it in a s3 bucket with public access. That way I can make changes, start a message and try it out. I've even put the bot in the side pannel of my Genesys to make it super quick. To make life easier, in your config make sure you have enabled the ability to have a customer end conversation, so when you do that and start a new one it will take the new flow each time :) 

Lawrence Drayton
    Prvidr Pty Ltd

• 3.  RE: Digital bot testing
    Best Answer

Posted 04-02-2024 04:39

To test the bot itself you can publish the bot then use the test button in the menu.

To create a link you need to set up a messenger configuration and deployment which will provide you with the code snippet. Once you have this you can also use the messenger tool without deploying on a web server.

https://developer.genesys.cloud/devapps/web-chat-messenger

Richard Chandler
    Connect

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources