Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Find Schedule Group stops working after exactly 25 checks.

Posted 12-01-2023 16:15
      |   view attached

All,

I thought I would be clever for the next holiday and create a "report" that verified all of my Schedule Groups are closed for Christmas.   So I uploaded all of my schedule groups into a table and created a call flow with a check schedule group loop that loops through the groups and appends the result to a parameter I can view.    This seems to be working fine for the first 25 "find schedule" commands and number 26 does not find the schedule.    It is not an issue with the table as I can delete the first 10 entries and it still will fail at 26 a totally different record.  

It seems I am bumping up against some limit, so I tried slowing it down and inserted a play blank audio step in the loop, no luck.   Since it fails after 25,  I am sure I could MacGyver a way to complete it in three flows but I am hoping that someone could share what limit I am reaching.  

I would also be open to someone who has done this with a series of API's.    

Appreciate the help,  stocking are hung by the chimney with care :)

Thanks,

Bill

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #Implementation
    #PlatformAdministration

------------------------------
    William Goslin
    American Customer Care, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Find Schedule Group stops working after exactly 25 checks.

Posted 12-02-2023 15:07
    Edited by Vaun McCarthy 12-02-2023 16:24

Hi Bill

Yes I believe you've hit upon the "25" limit.  Although this page https://developer.genesys.cloud/organization/organization/limits#architect only mentions FIND schedule vs EVALUATE schedule it seems like it has the same limit.

That's actually a good thing to come across as this probably also impacts on in-queue flows I'm guessing where Architect devs might be relying on the native looping nature of it to evaluate the schedule/group on each pass-through.

Vaun McCarthy

• 3.  RE: Find Schedule Group stops working after exactly 25 checks.

Posted 12-03-2023 08:34

Vaun,  

What a great page,  I don't recall seeing that previously.   I have 72 schedules,  I will try a couple of "transfer to flows"  and see if I can beat the limit.  

Appreciate the response,  I will keep and eye on the community and try to pay it forward.  

Thansk,

Bill

William Goslin

• 4.  RE: Find Schedule Group stops working after exactly 25 checks.

Posted 12-03-2023 16:19

Vaun,

I was able to use "transfer to flow" and string three of the follows together and it worked great.  

Should make holiday scheduling easier.  

Appreciate your assistance,

Bill

William Goslin

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources