Genesys Cloud CX

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Genesys Cloud Mobility

Posted 09-26-2022 18:39
    Howdy all,

Is there a mobile version of Genesys Cloud so that Agents can be more mobile and still answer queue calls?

I know there is multiple apps available including Genesys Cloud Communicate which handles "regular" direct calls but NOT ACD/Queue calls. In other words, it doesnt allow them to put themselves "on and off queue" or select a wrap code.

So far the only way i can think of is to use Genesys by opening up a web version of Genesys on your Cell phone but boy that is not a user friendly experience.

What is available as of now if agents need mobility? If nothing, anything on the roadmap?

Any thoughts?

thanks

#Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #SIP/VolP
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Azamat Rustamov
    Cerium Networks

• 2.  RE: Genesys Cloud Mobility

Posted 09-26-2022 20:03
    Edited by Jeffrey Hoogkamer 09-26-2022 20:03
    Hi Azamat,

Your only real option for a mobile capable ACD/Queue calls is to use an AppFoundry product 'Mobile Office' by Ideal Systems in the Genesys AppFoundry

I would not recommend using the current Genesys Cloud interface on a mobile device as it's not really mobile optimised and doesn't scroll or size correctly.

The current idea Genesys Go Mobile App to enable Genesys to be more mobile centric and optimised is one of the most popular ideas but is still in Community Review (after being made Will Not Implement a little while ago and reverting back).

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Jeff