Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How far back can information be pulled in performance views?

Posted 09-20-2023 11:42

Found this link related to interaction recording retention: Retention period for analytics data and recording - Genesys Cloud Resource Center, but am still looking for an answer as to how far back data can be pulled using Queue/Agent Performance views such as Queue Performance, Agent Performance, etc.  I recognize that there are limitations as to how much data can be viewed at a time (6 weeks-3 months depending on the view).  The question here is: how far back can data be pulled for reporting purposes

With some initial testing, I was able to go back nearly 3 years, but is that the limitation? Is there Genesys Cloud documentation with this information? 

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Shelby Cronk
    ConvergeOne, Inc.

• 2.  RE: How far back can information be pulled in performance views?

Posted 09-20-2023 15:17

I have found 5 years of data, but that is as long as I have had Genesys. 

Pierre Lefebvre
    Storable, Inc.

• 3.  RE: How far back can information be pulled in performance views?

GENESYS
    Posted 09-21-2023 09:13

The article you found is the correct one that documents our current abilities.  Conversations detail data and metrics can be pulled from the APIs (and in the user interfaces) for data up to 5 years.  For recording requests older than 5 years, our support team can locate specific recordings in the archive if they're older than the 5 year mark.

Roadmap wise, we're expanding out our data lake to support searching for conversations that are up to 10 years old.  We're aiming to have that available by middle of next year.  The performance views that show metric data would remain at 5 years.  The expansion to 10 years is aimed specifically at supporting customers that have longer term recording retrieval requirements.

Ryan Legner
    Staff Product Manager, Genesys Cloud CX

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources