Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Ideas Lab Status

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 09-20-2023 18:56

A little while ago Dark Mode in Architect status got changed to future consideration, and like many other ideas nothing was posted on why the change, which created a lot of confusion from those of us following that idea, the PM advised they are moving away from just leaving things in accepted to better manage and provide visibility the projects that are actively being worked on. 

So if Genesys PMs have a specific use for each status, can those be shared? Otherwise feels like we are completely blind when status's change, since we rarely get a message without asking for it on why the status changed.

So in summary

Does there exist a definitive list of definition for Idea Lab status?

Do PMs use the status's consistently between themselves, or is it entirely user preference for a PM?

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Anton Vroon

• 2.  RE: Ideas Lab Status

Posted 09-24-2023 00:49

The status' change about 2 weeks ago and are clearly defined here:  Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io)

Yes, they are different from before, but I do like the difference between "will not implement" and "future consideration" where the later gives me hope.  Each PM determines status by the current workload, the feasibility and effort of the idea, and feedback from customers and partners on the ideas site and other channels.  

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Ideas Lab Status

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 09-24-2023 21:56

Thanks Robert

If I had used my eyeballs I would have seen that on the giant banner up the top they also announced new status and where to view them

Anton Vroon

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources