Genesys Cloud CX

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Missing Permissions to set up the Genesys Agent Assist

Posted 7 days ago
    Hello,

We are trying to create and configure agent assistants in Genesys Cloud in our org based on the following article Quick start: set up the Genesys Agent Assist - Genesys Cloud Resource Center but the following permissions are missing in our org Conversation > Suggestions > All permissions. Please assist.

Best regards
    Permissions Page on our org (Tykans)
    Biba
    #ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)

------------------------------
    Biba Nda
    Tykans Group Inc

• 2.  RE: Missing Permissions to set up the Genesys Agent Assist

Posted 7 days ago
    What region are you in?  It should have been pushed out to all regions by Thursday AM local time.  Have you tried logging out and back in?  If it does not show up, contact support to look if there are any switches turned off on your ORG.

Image result for switches

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Missing Permissions to set up the Genesys Agent Assist

Posted 7 days ago
    We are in the Americas (Canada) region and yes I have tried logging out and back in so, I'll contact support. Thank you.

Best regards,
    Biba

Biba Nda
    Tykans Group Inc

• 4.  RE: Missing Permissions to set up the Genesys Agent Assist

Posted 5 days ago

@Biba Nda Did support manage to get it working for you? 

I too am experiencing the same issue but in the Asia Pacific region. Support claims it is only available in North American region (was never mentioned in the release notes) and referred me to this "Get started with Agent Assist Google CCAI" article instead. 

Tony Nguyen
    Smartgroup

• 5.  RE: Missing Permissions to set up the Genesys Agent Assist

Posted 5 days ago
    Hi Tony,
    Someone in care has gotten confused with the Google offer which is only in North America. I have these available in EMEA regions. I would point them to the release notes https://help.mypurecloud.com/releasenote/november-16-2022/ which do not state particular regions.

Richard Chandler
    Connect

• 6.  RE: Missing Permissions to set up the Genesys Agent Assist

Posted 4 days ago
    Hi Tony,

No, I am still working with them to get this resolved. I'll keep you updated.

Best regards,

Biba Nda
    Tykans Group Inc

• 7.  RE: Missing Permissions to set up the Genesys Agent Assist

Posted 4 days ago

Thank you both!

Richard, I had linked them to the release notes, quick start guide, as well as this article (highlighting that others may be experiencing the same issues) when I first open a support ticket but it seems like it has fallen on deaf ears with them as they were adamant that it was both the same thing.
    At least now I know I am not imagining things and will try and patiently educate them about their own product.

Thanks again! 

Tony Nguyen
    Smartgroup

• 8.  RE: Missing Permissions to set up the Genesys Agent Assist

GENESYS
    Posted 4 days ago
    Hello Biba, Tony, and Richard,

First and foremost I would like to express apologies for the confusion. I myself was a bit confused too because release documentation made it sound like the feature is in GA, but from what I have gathered it looks like native Agent Assist is still in beta, hence the unavailability. I am seeking further clarity from Product owners about the matter and I will update this thread once I hear back from them.

Nico Feliciano
    Genesys - Employees

• 9.  RE: Missing Permissions to set up the Genesys Agent Assist

GENESYS
    Posted 3 days ago
    Edited by Jan Nico Feliciano 3 days ago
    Update:

I received word that an issue was experienced on feature toggles on the platform that prevented universal enablement across qualified orgs. This affected the availability of the permission set. Fixes are on-going and the situation should be resolved by today.

As for the specific permission set Conversation > Suggestions > All permissions, this is intentionally unavailable as the features tied to this are still in beta. Genesys Agent Assist is currently in a basic release - the Agent Assist panel is now present in the agent workspace and this enables agents to manually search for knowledge articles.

Nico Feliciano
    Genesys - Employees