Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Priority Based Routing Problem

Posted 12-01-2023 11:50

Hello Everyone,

Call coming into two different queue.  Queue A call entered less than one minute. Queue B  Call Entered More than One Minute. But both are same Priority, Based on this Call Entered More than one minute Queue B Genesys increase the Priority. Compare with the Skill Proficiency Queue A Level is 5 and Queue B is 0. In that time Agents goes on-queue we are expected call arriving to the Queue A High Skill Proficiency but Calles Goes to Queue B. We are using Standard Routing with Best Available Skills Method and Scoring Method is Conversation Score. Which Routing method is suitable for this scenario?. How can I achieve the Queue A gets the call? Please assist on this.

#ArchitectureandDesign
    #Implementation
    #Integrations
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Regards,
    Shenbagamoorthy B
    TechLead
    Pointel Inc.,

• 2.  RE: Priority Based Routing Problem

Posted 12-02-2023 07:32

Shenbagamoorthy,  

Based on my reading of your post,  your logic seems sound,  the agent should get the Queue A call.     I think there might be an issue with "skills" and "queues".    In your post, you indicate the "Skill proficiency Queue A is level 5".    Queues are just assigned to agents,  skills actually have proficiency ratings.    

I would remove the skills from the agents as a test.    The agent should get the oldest call if the queues are set up the same.    If this works then there may be an issues with setting the skills in the call flow.  

As another test, you might want to copy one of the queues and try it with an exact copy of the queue.   This would verify that the queues are identical.  

Hope this helps.  

Bill

William Goslin
    American Customer Care, Inc.

• 3.  RE: Priority Based Routing Problem
    Best Answer

Posted 12-06-2023 03:06

William Goslin,

Thank you so much for your support. I have achieved using Bulls Eye Routing with option of  "Expand agent pool by adding skill expression groups with the same skill conditions" .

Regards,
    Shenbagamoorthy B
    TechLead
    Pointel Inc.,

• 4.  RE: Priority Based Routing Problem

Posted 12-06-2023 12:59
    Shenbagamoorthy, 

That is great to hear.  The combination of skills, queues, language and routing is quite a lot to understand in the world of Genesys Cloud.    Thanks for sharing the solution.  

Bill

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources